We are coming up on that time of year when the housing market is booming, people are moving, and many need a place to store belongings. From Spring Break to Labor Day, everyone seizes the opportunity to move.
It makes sense. The weather is ideal for moving! College gets out at the beginning of May. There are many students that attend colleges close to our self-storage facilities, and others that live in other states or countries. When school gets out and they need to clean out their dorms, they don’t have a way to take their belongings back home with them. Especially when you are flying back home for the summer and returning in the fall.
At Modern Storage, we provide a stress-free place to transition during every key moment in life. We have smaller units that are affordable for every college student's budget. We also save you money in other ways, like with our free moving truck.
When you are gearing up for your summer move, there are a few things to consider:
· How much space will you need?
· How long will you be in the unit?
· Do you need climate control or non-climate control?
· Will your new home or apartment have any storage? If not, you may want to consider a long-term unit.
· What is an affordable price to figure into your budget?
· Will you need boxes, moving supplies, or a moving truck?
We strive to be the best and make a move stress-free for you. You can come by and pay in person or call and pay by phone. We also offer the option to pay online, with our easy-to-use online portal. You just make an account and pay online, or set up auto-pay from your personal account. Whatever your storage needs, we have you covered!